Monday 10 December 2012

When I weigh in.

When do you weigh? Is there a particular reason why or just habit?

When I'm attempting to lose weight I weigh in every morning. 
Always first thing after going to the toilet (ahem...)
I don't weigh totally naked as many do, but I do tend to wear very lightweight pyjamas.
I use my set of WeightWatchers scales in the bathroom.

My actual Weigh In day is a Sunday so any fluctuations in weight between the Sundays I take with a pinch of salt and don't get too despondent / or my hopes up. I just like to weigh in each morning as it makes me feel more in control and motivated. It keeps my mind on the mission.

When I'm not on a weight loss mission (like now, as I'm starting 1st Jan) I don't bother hopping on the scales at all. It's too depressing.
Right now the scales are not my friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment