Tuesday 4 December 2012

Who am I? Where am I? And what have you done with my chocolate?!

Hello! Hi! Salut! Guten Tag! ....erm *struggles to remember any other foreign language greetings*

I'm a 29 year old layyydie living in the South of England with a bit of weight to lose. I seem to be in a constant cycle of stop-start diets and binge eating, with an ever growing waistline!

A blog seemed a good idea for an ''outlet'' as the professionals like to say. It will hopefully keep me motivated when the going gets tough. So here's me starting the first of what I imagine will be many, many ramblings.

I'm incredibly nosey so have enjoyed having a snoop at other blogs. Hopefully others will enjoy reading mine too. *needy*



  Mr Happy Wavy Bananaman (I really should eat more of these and less chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment